Free Tours with St. Petersburg Card:
Hop-on Hop-off (the free ticket is valid only during 1 calendar day)
1. Sightseeing Double-Decker Bus City Tour
2. "City Tour. Canal Cruise"
Boat Tours & Trips
3. One daytime boat tour at your choice:
• "The Northern Venice" - Anichkov Bridge pier
• "The Golden Ring of Saint-Petersburg" - the pier at 44, Moyka river embankment
• "The Nothern Venice" - "The Pier with Lions" and "Nevskie vorota"
pier in Peter and Paul fortress
4. One night-time boat trip at your choice:
• "Drawbridges Night" - "The Pier with Lions"
• "The Neva Bridges" - the piers at 36, Dvortsovaya emb. and 2, Angliyskaya emb.
• "White Nights" - the pier at 44, Moyka river embankment
5. "Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland" Boat Trip - "The Pier with Lions" (30% discount with St. Petersburg Card)
Trips to the Suburbs
6. Comfortable hydrofoil trip to Peterhof – free one-way ticket and a 200 RUR discount for the return ticket
Tours Outside the City
7. "Sailing Still Park Lakes" - Gatchina Park Boat Tour
8. "The Forts of Kronshtadt" - A Short Sea Trip
9. Segway Tours – 30% discount with St. Petersburg Card
St. Petersburg Card can also be used as a transport electronic purse in subway, buses, trams, trolleys, and some commercial mini-buses. Before use, you need to top up its balance at subway cash desks or e-terminals. For more information please visit our website or consult your St. Petersburg Card guidebook.
Special offers and discounts with St. Petersburg Card on hotel bookings, restaurants & cafes, souvenir shopping and other tourist services are also listed on our website and in the guidebook.